- Ontario NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Nunatukavut Bursary Deadline Approaching
20 February 2014
NunatuKavut is seeking applications for its 2014-2015 university bursary program:
– Current member of the NunatuKavut Community Council
– Be enrolled full time in a government recognized university ( generally 4 or more courses)
– Have successfully completed and passed all courses in the previous semester
– Maintained at least a 60% cumulative average
– Applicants are eligible to apply for an undergraduate degree program if they are in the final two years. Preference will be given to final year.
– Applicants are eligible to apply for a post graduate program if they are in their final two years. If applicant was funded for undergraduate by Nunatukavut, they will only be eligible to apply for post graduate funding in their final year.
– Preference will be given to programs that meet current labour market demand.
– Applicants can make their choice for 2 semesters during the fiscal year.
– Bursaries will be based on budgets and demand to a maximum of $6500 per semester.
– New bursary applicants must complete the full Training Assistance Application.
Returning Students must fill out a Continuing Education Form
All required documents must be submitted before bursary will be assessed.
– Deadline March 14, 2014
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is:
Comments are closed.