- Ontario NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Celebrating and Sharing our Inherent Knowledge in Health Leadership and Management FNHMA Annual National Conference – November 15-17, 2016
November 1, 2016
Celebrating and Sharing our Inherent Knowledge in Health Leadership and Management
FNHMA Annual National Conference
November 15-17, 2016
Hyatt Regency Vancouver Hotel – Vancouver, British Columbia
Click here to register!
We are so please to present our community-based and relevant program, delivered by our health leaders and for the first time in our history, an International speaker as well! We look forward to seeing you there!
- The Social Determinants of Health for First Nations Communities in Canada
- Crisis Response Manual Development: A Case Study
- Bridging the Gap: Dialogue and Storywork in Support of First Nations, Inuit, and Métis Cancer Patients Throughout Oncology and Primary Care Transition Experiences
- Understanding Health Funding Authorities
- Harnessing the Power of Data
- Transformation to Normalization
- Blurring the Lines – The Ginew Wellness Center and Regional Health Authority Working Together for Better Health
- Strengthening Health Service Delivery by Increasing Client- and Family-Centered Care
- Realizing Jordan’s Principle – Next Steps for First Nations Health Managers
- Supporting Infectious Disease Control in Indigenous Communities
- Building the Manitoba First Nations Network of the Future Initiative
- Indigenous Voices: Storytelling to Support Patients and Families
- Lateral Violence
- A Cultural Responsiveness Framework Implementation: A Tripartite Initiative in Support of First Nations Health Systems
- Approaches to Community Wellbeing
- How to Become a Certified First Nations Health Manager (CFNHM)
Click here for more information about the workshops and the complete program.
Tuesday, November 15 Pre-Conference Workshop – It’s not too late to register for Create High Performing and Positive Teams!
Do you know the formula for high performing and positive teams? 2 + 2 = > 5
That’s right, two plus two equals more than five. Effective teamwork is about people working together and realizing that their collective effort adds up to a lot more than the sum of their individual efforts… Click here for information about this 1 day pre-conference workshop and to register.
Canadian Accreditation Council
CARE – Community Alert & Response for Elders
Libertas Tobacco Treatment Inc.
LifeLabs Medical Laboratories
Mental Health Commission of Canada
Click here for additional information and to register!
FNHMA Conference Secretariat
Tel: 819-827-5931 or toll-free 1-866-775-1817
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is:
Comments are closed.