- Ontario NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Wanted Housekeeping Room Attendant
The Bear’s Den Lodge of Shaunavon Ltd. in SK is looking for a full-time Housekeeping Room Attendant.
Must be physically fit to complete all duties as required.
No formal education is required. A secondary school diploma is an asset.
Basic English speaking is required.
No experience is required (Training will be provided).
Wage: C$ 15.00 / hours
Working Hours: 35 hours / week (full-time, permanent)
Benefit: 15 days of paid vacation per year
- Sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish guest rooms and corridors
- Make beds, change sheets, remove and replace used towels and toiletries
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies
- Stock linen closet and supplies area
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Perform cleaning duties for windows, walls and ceilings as required
- Report and store lost and found items
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
Please send your resume at email@example.com.
We welcome applications from underrepresented groups including new immigrants, youths and first nations. We appreciate your interest, but only selected applicants will be contacted for interviews.
THE BEAR’S DEN LODGE OF SHAUNAVON LTD.
554 5th Avenue West, Shaunavon, SK S0N 2M0
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: