- Ontario NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Truck/Trailer Repair Mechanics
Ferndale Transport LTD. is looking for 2 “Truck/Trailer Repair Mechanics” on permanent and full time equivalent.
Job Title: Truck/Trailer Repair Mechanics
Number of Vacancies: 2
Work Location: 9356 River Road, Delta BC, V4G 1B5
Term of employment: Full time, permanent with 35-40 hours per week.
Shifts: Weekdays, Weekends, Evenings
Salary: $26.50 to $30 per hour (depending upon experience and work knowledge), overtime at the rate of 1.5 times after 40 hours per week
Benefits: 4% vacation pay
- Diagnose & complete repairs on all type of trucks and trailers.
- Check truck/trailer equipment for proper performance and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions using electrical circuit technician and other testing equipment to determine extent of repair required.
- Adjust equipment and repair, replace defective parts, components or systems using hand and power tools.
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets specifications.
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment.
- Order material/parts required to complete repairs.
- Ensure that repairs remain inside budget requirements and responsible to ensure all work is completed in a safe manner.
- Perform work in either shop or outdoor repair.
- Assist with other duties as required from time to time.
- Completion of secondary school.
- Three to four years of experience in related field.
Language Requirements: Functional English Language is required.
How to Apply-
FAX: 604 273 6039
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: