- Ontario NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Mechanical engineering technician
Company: J. McCoy Equipment Ltd
McCoy Equipment specializes in the design, engineering, manufacturing and installation of customized batch plants, production systems and customized machinery primarily for the concrete industry.
Business Address: 155 North Port Road Port Perry, Ontario L9L 1B2
Work Location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full Time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Assist in inspection of mechanical installations and construction,
- Assist in preparing mechanical design, working drawings and specifications,
- Carry out a limited range of mechanical tests and analyses of machines, components and materials,
- Participate in machinery installation, repair and maintenance,
- Assist in the design of moulds, tools, dies, jigs and fixtures
- Technical writing, for customer manuals
- Computer-aided design (CAD) using Siemens Solid Edge 3D software.
Education: Completion of a one- or two-year college program in mechanical engineering technology is required
The necessary experience to be eligible for trade certification is required
Experience: Minimum 2 years Solid Edge 3D CAD experience in a work environment.
Fluent in English for customer service.
A second language: French or Spanish is an asset
Salary: $28.00 – $30.00 Hourly, 30-40 hours per week. Monday to Friday.
Benefits: Disability, extended medical insurance, dental insurance, overalls after 3 months.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by fax to: 9059850570
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: