- Ontario NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Data and Scheduling Analyst
Please note that the wage rate is under view.
- Provides leadership to internal and external quality improvement on significant service line issues in collaborations with strategic teams.
- Provides support, advice and guidance to the division’s management and quality improvement teams related to quality, service delivery and improvements.
- Formulates and recommends initiatives to enhance quality in the service line.
- Analyzes data for performance measurement and business intelligence gathering.
- Provides analytical support to confirm accuracy, veracity and validity of statistical data and test results.
- Liaises with the City Clerk’s Office, Information and Technology to ensure compliance with City Information Management policies and guidelines.
- Monitors and reports on measures and trends, highlighting potentially sensitive or high impact trends.
- Ensures that all data is stored and shared in accordance with Provincial and City privacy legislation and policies.
- Assists with the management of Municipal Licensing and Standards information in accordance with Information Management best practices and guidelines.
- Plans, schedules and coordinates licensing and inspection activities, both planned work and complaint based work.
- Develops work plans with Supervisors, Licensing Agents and Municipal Standards Officers with necessary information to allow sufficient scheduling, assigning and execution of inspection and enforcement activities.
- Evaluates job feedback to improve future work.
- Calculates planned work based on open service requests with priorities and forecasted available labour hours for future planned work.
- Assists with the preparation of budget and tracking of expenditures.
- Conducts quality assurance data integrity checks and produces reports based on findings.
- Experience assessing, analysing and evaluating data and statistics including performance measurements and service levels
- Experience completing research and analysing to determine process efficiencies, service and program effectiveness and make recommendations for improvements
- Experience using Business Intelligence data tools, such as SAP BI/BW and web reporting tools and MS Excel at an advanced level
- Experience facilitating and communicating analysis results to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience writing reports
- Experience using a variety of software tools including MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, etc.)
You must also have:
- Ability to plan, prioritize, organize and work with minimal supervision while meeting competing demands and multiple deadlines.
- Advanced problem solving, coordination skills and the ability to exercise independent judgement in dealing with technical matters.
- Experienced collaborator with strong interpersonal, negotiation and problem solving skills to work with intra and inter-divisional teams and public
- Advanced knowledge in the collection, evaluation, analysis of field data related to licensing, inspection, investigation and enforcement.
- Sound judgement, discretion and ability to handle matters of a confidential/sensitive nature.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to travel to various work sites within the City of Toronto as required, all of which are not easily accessible via public transit
- Knowledge of the Municipal Freedom of Information & Protection of Privacy Act (MFIPPA)
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and its regulations
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Applicants may receive written correspondence regarding this job posting directly to the email address provided on their resume or to the one used to set-up their Candidate Profile if applying on TalentFlow. As an applicant, it is your responsibility to ensure that you check your email regularly.
The City of Toronto is committed to fostering a positive and progressive workforce that is representative of the citizens we serve. We will provide equitable treatment and accommodation to ensure barrier-free employment. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the City of Toronto’s Accommodation Policy, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the City’s hiring process.
If you are invited to participate in an assessment process, kindly provide your accommodation needs in advance. Please be advised that you may be requested to provide medical/other documentation to Human Resources to ensure that appropriate accommodation is provided to you throughout the hiring process.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, please email us at email@example.com, quoting the job ID #2265457 and the job classification title.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: