- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
- Quebec NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
Consultant, Community Investment
Job Title: Consultant, Community Investment
Job Number: 302-16/17
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Find this Location
Closing Date: January 16, 2017
Language Requirement: English
Term: Ten-month term
Project management expertise needed
Develop and lead community investment projects and manage funding programs aligned with our Corporate Social Responsibility strategy and corporate direction.
What you’ll do:
- Project manage various community investment programs
- Provide expertise to designated internal client groups, and act as first point of contact for community investment advice
- Establish, maintain and grow relationships with FCC senior leaders, colleagues, community partners and customers
- Represent FCC at external events as a speaker or attendee
- Represent Community Investment as a presenter or attendee at staff events or team meetings
What we’re looking for:
- Strong communicator passionate about community investment
- Team player who embraces change and strives to innovate processes
- Influencer adept at building relationships both internally and externally
- Strategic thinker able to manage multiple priorities and run projects
What you’ll need:
- A post-secondary degree in marketing, agriculture or business administration and at least five years of experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience); knowledge of FCC products and services is an asset.
- Fluency in both official languages is an asset.
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: